Wednesday 2 January 2013

THE JANUARY WINDOW

As the January window opens this week, I just can't help wonder... What kind of signings will MR. WENGER bring in? I've done a bit of dispassionate thinking and I've decided to highlight a few key areas where I feel ARSENAL must just get it right. Fine, we all know the January window ain't all that when it comes to signing top players but I still think we can get a few players right now that will boost our challenge for a top 4 place! Hmm.. So weird...  I just spoke about top 4! Odd! I've never been a "qualifying for top 4" person! Is that what we are supposed to be fighting for or should we be fighting for trophies??  WENGER and IVAN GAZIDIS' statements earlier this year quickly comes to mind... "TOP 4 a trophy"? Anyway that's another days discussion!

We need a few quality players! Don't see why we can't get a creative ATTACKING MIDFIELDER in the GOTZE moult... And please don't say we can't afford it... We have the $$$$..
We need a TOP STRIKER! Yeah... Not so many around this January... HUNTELAAR has resigned with SCHALKE so that's out, and FALCAO is maybe just wishful thinking..but there has so to be a few available ones out there... We need a SOLID CENTER MIDFIELD GENERAL with a no nonsense attitude.. How I miss the days of VIERA! Lastly we need another top keeper as a back up to SZCZESNY.. He's good but just has to be on his toes a little bit..

There it is... Do let me know your thoughts in the comments below..

Thanks!
Ik

Follow me on twitter @iklemieux

No comments:

Post a Comment